Personalised save the date cards or magnets with envelopes.
Send a lovely reminder to your loved ones to mark their calendars and begin the anticipation for your big day!
The Siân wedding range features pretty petals and modern typography. Choose from our example colours or we can work with you to add your perfect wedding colours.
Your save the date cards will be personalised with the bride and groom’s names and the date of your wedding. You can choose for your stationery to be in English, Welsh or bilingual at no additional cost. We can also change the wording to suit your wedding or use an alternative language.
- Minimum order: 30
- Material: 350gsm Silk card or Magnetic
- Size: A6 (105mm x 148mm) printed both sides
Get in touch if you would like a different card stock or any other changes.
Get 5% off your wedding stationery order when you order a wedding sample. We will email a unique code to you after placing your sample order.
The Siân save the date sample includes an A6 double sided save the date card and matching envelope.
We will work with you to make sure that every detail of your order is just right for you.
- - Once you have chosen your design and placed your order we will contact you to confirm your order and request any text, colours and other details for your stationery.
- - You will receive a digital proof within 7 working days of confirming your order details.
- - Once you have carefully checked and approved the design and text we will send the artwork to be printed.
- - If we need to make any changes before printing, we will send another digital proof for you to accept.
- - Your order will be delivered 10 working days from approval of the proof, or on an agreed date.
Printed proofs can be arranged for an additional cost.
There is currently a delay with posting wedding samples. If you place an order for wedding samples we will contact you to discuss.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your wedding stationery.
April 2020 update
We are still open and able to accept wedding orders during the coronavirus pandemic. Additional measures have been introduced to avoid any risk.
Orders are packaged and posted by just one person and postage labels are printed using Royal Mail Click and Drop. This means that whenever possible orders are posted into a post box rather than visiting a post office, avoiding any unnecessary contact with others.
Thank you for supporting a small business during these challenging times. Every single order means the world to us!
Free UK delivery on all orders over £30.
Other postage costs are based on the total weight of your order.
2-3 working days (Royal Mail First Class)
- Up to 100g (up to three cards) = £1.50
- 100g - 750g = £2.50
- 750g - 1kg = £5.00
Outside of the United Kingdom
We are currently only able to send orders within the UK. Delivery outside of the UK will be added in the future.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you'd like to use a postage method not listed above.