We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team with a part-time role.
Closing date: 14:00pm Tuesday 8 August 2023
Managing and processing retail and trade orders on sales channels including Shopify and Etsy. Tasks include:
- printing order details
- collecting products
- finding suitable packaging and selecting suitable postal options
- contacting customers
- packing products and arranging posting
Managing stock and inventory. Tasks include:
- updating systems with accurate and up-to-date stock quantities
- developing process for reordering or retiring products
- packing products and keeping stock organised
- suggesting improvements for processes
Assisting with other tasks when required, for example:
- working on the Draenog stand at events
- producing reports to show which products are selling well, what improvements can be made, any issues, patterns of purchasing etc
- updating website and online content
- assisting with product photography
- assisting with social media planning and producing content
Other responsibilities may be needed at times. We will discuss these with the individual.
Hours: 9 to 16 hours per week, from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Possibility of more hours over time and during busy periods. The working hours may be flexible, and we are happy to discuss suitable hours with applicants.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £7.50 an hour (age 18-20), £10.25 an hour (age 21-22) or £10.42 an hour (age 23 and over)
To apply please complete the job application form by 14:00pm on Tuesday 8 August 2023.