We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team with a part-time role.
Closing date: 17:00 Thursday 14 November 2019
Managing and processing retail and trade orders on sales channels including Shopify and Etsy. Tasks include:
- printing order details
- collecting products
- finding suitable packaging and selecting suitable postal options
- contacting customers
- packing products and arranging posting
Managing stock and inventory. Tasks include:
- updating systems with accurate and up-to-date stock quantities
- developing process for reordering or retiring products
- packing products and keeping stock organised
- suggesting improvements for processes
Assisting with other tasks when required, for example:
- producing management reports to show which products are selling well, what improvements can be made, any issues, patterns of purchasing etc
- updating website and online content
- assisting with product photography
- assisting with social media planning and producing content
Other responsibilities may be needed at times. We will discuss these with the individual.
Hours: Up to 8-12 hours per week, over 3 days from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Possibility of more hours over time and during busy periods. The working hours may be flexible, and we are happy to discuss hours with applicants.
Location: Grangetown, Cardiff
Start date: To be discussed
Salary: £6.25 an hour (age 18-20), £7.75 an hour (age 21-24) or £8.25 an hour (age 25 and over)
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter including why you think you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Thursday 14 November 2019.