Sending a save the date card is the perfect way to start the excitement for your big day by letting your friends and family know that you've set your date.
Your save the date cards can be less formal than your invitations so it's your chance to insert a little humour or choose a quirky design. Here are some of our favourite ideas that you may not have thought of and are certain to make your save the dates stand out from the crowd.
- Luggage tags - Personalised luggage label style cards are perfect for a wedding abroad and are sure to get your guests excited about the trip.
- Be the star - Use a photo of you and your wife or husband-to-be to make the card personal to you and set the tone for your wedding.
- Keep it minimal - You don't need to reveal too much on your save the date as the full details will be included with your invitation. Keeping the design and information simple will give a classic look and leave your guests intrigued about your wedding theme.
- Make it sparkle - We just love foil! Adding a beautiful metallic shine will make your stationery look and feel extra special.
- More than a card - Why just send a card when you can send something more memorable. We've made magnets that can be kept on a fridge and stickers that can be stuck anywhere your guests choose! You could even send your save the date details on a handy coaster or a mug, there are so many options!
Tell us your ideas
Do you have an idea in mind but can't find it anywhere? We can help you - We can work with you to create a bespoke and unique design that can be used on all your wedding items - from save the date, to thank you cards and everything in between. Get in touch to discuss your wedding stationery or to arrange a consultation.
Take a look at the Save the date cards and magnets in our wedding stationery collections.